|9,939 (10,198)||318||1,177|| (3.98)||37||1|
- The Dangerous Book for Boys 2,443 copies, 38 reviews
- Emperor: The Gates of Rome 1,208 copies, 31 reviews
- Wolf of the Plains 1,156 copies, 50 reviews
- The Death of Kings 857 copies, 12 reviews
- Lords of the Bow 776 copies, 21 reviews
- Emperor: The Field of Swords 756 copies, 9 reviews
- Emperor: The Gods of War 726 copies, 8 reviews
- Bones of the Hills 590 copies, 14 reviews
- Empire of Silver 361 copies, 21 reviews
- Conqueror 254 copies, 41 reviews
- Wars of the Roses: Stormbird 213 copies, 39 reviews
- The Pocket Dangerous Book for Boys: Things to Do 137 copies, 3 reviews
- The Blood of Gods: A Novel of Rome 104 copies, 8 reviews
- Blackwater 73 copies, 2 reviews
- Tollins: Explosive Tales for Children 57 copies, 4 reviews
- The Pocket Dangerous Book for Boys: Things to Know 51 copies
- The Dangerous Book of Heroes 47 copies, 2 reviews
- Wars of the Roses: Trinity 32 copies, 1 review
- The Dangerous Book for Boys Yearbook 25 copies
- Quantum of tweed : the man with the Nissan Micra 19 copies, 1 review
- The Pocket Dangerous Book for Boys: Wonders of the World 11 copies
- Tollins 2: Dynamite Tales 7 copies
- Wars of the Roses: Margaret of Anjou 7 copies
- Emperor Series Collection: The Gods of War, the Field of Swords, the Death… 5 copies
- The Pocket Dangerous Book for Boys: Facts, Figures and Fun 4 copies
- Le Boy's Book (French Edition) 2 copies
- The Emperor Series Books 1-5 2 copies
- Tyrų vilkas: romanas [apie Čingischaną] 2 copies
- How To Blow Up Tollins 2 copies
- Conqueror Series Collection: Wolf of the Plains, Lords of the Bow, Bones… 2 copies
- The Dangerous Book for Boys: 2009 Day-to-Day Calendar 1 copy
- Stormbird [vol. 1.] ; [con un capitolo di] Trinity [vol. 2.] : la guerra… 1 copy
- Sølvets rige : roman 1 copy
- Bloodline (The Wars of the Roses) 1 copy
- Emperor The Blood of the Gods 1 copy
- Genghis: Lords of the Bow (AUDIOBOOK) [CD] 1 copy
- The Lady is a Screamer 1 copy, 1 review
- El libro peligroso de bolsillo/ The Pocket Dangerous Book for Boys… 1 copy
- Conn Iggulden Emperor Series Collection.: Emperor:the Gods of War,… 1 copy
- The Dangerous Book for Boys 2010 Day-to-Day Calendar 1 copy
Top members (works)
Conn Iggulden has 1 upcoming event.
Conn Iggulden, Wars of the Roses: Margaret of Anjou
Join performers from Actors' Shakespeare Project and author Conn Iggulden
for a trip back to the world of Yorks and Plantagenets.
It is 1454, and for over a year King Henry VI has remained all but exiled in Windsor Castle, struck down by his illness, his eyes vacant, his mind a blank. His fiercely loyal wife and queen, Margaret of Anjou, safeguards her husband’s interests, hoping that her son Edward will one day come to know his father.
With each month that Henry is all but absent as king, Richard, the Duke of York, Protector of the Realm, extends his influence throughout the kingdom. The Trinity—Richard and the earls of Salisbury and Warwick—are a formidable trio, and together they seek to break the support of those who would raise their colors and their armies in the name of Henry and his queen.
But when the king unexpectedly recovers his senses and returns to London to reclaim his throne, the balance of power is once again plunged into turmoil. The clash of the Houses of Lancaster and York may be the beginning of a war that can tear England apart . . .
Following on from Stormbird, Margaret of Anjou is the second epic installment in master storyteller Conn Iggulden’s new Wars of the Roses series. Fans of Game of Thrones and The Tudors will be gripped from the word "go."
Conn Iggulden is one of the most successful authors of historical fiction writing today. Following Stormbird, Margaret of Anjou is the second book in his superb new series set during the Wars of the Roses, a remarkable period of British history. His previous two series, on Julius Caesar and on the Mongol Khans of Central Asia, describe the founding of the greatest empires of their day and were number-one bestsellers. Iggulden lives in Hertfordshire with his wife and children.
Location: Street: Porter Square Shopping Center Additional: 25 White Street City: Cambridge, Province: Massachusetts Postal Code: 02140 Country: United States (added from IndieBound)… (more)
Conn Iggulden has 1 media appearance.
Conn Iggulden has 13 past events. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Despite finding time to write historical novels and The Dangerous Book for Boys, Conn Iggulden is in some ways better known as a trainer of Tollins. His Tollin troupe, "Small and Mighty," are famous in Tasmania, where they often play to packed houses. "It used to be just a hobby," he says, "but when you've seen a display of Tollin synchronized flying, you realize it's your life's work. Also, they can be transported in shoe boxes, so it's pretty cheap to get around."
Improve this author
Conn Iggulden is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Conn Iggulden is composed of 8 names. You can examine and separate out names.