Witi Ihimaera. Photo by Simon Birkenfeld (Manatū Taonga).
- The Whale Rider 827 copies, 23 reviews
- The Uncle's Story 63 copies, 2 reviews
- The Matriarch 56 copies
- Bulibasha King of the Gypsies 52 copies, 1 review
- Pounamu Pounamu 48 copies, 2 reviews
- Nights in the Gardens of Spain 44 copies, 2 reviews
- Sky Dancer 33 copies, 2 reviews
- Tangi 27 copies
- Parihaka, Woman, The 18 copies, 4 reviews
- Whanau 15 copies
- Where's Waari? 14 copies
- The Dream Swimmer 14 copies
- The Rope of Man 11 copies
- The Trowenna sea : a novel 10 copies, 1 review
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Information from the Maori Common Knowledge. Edit to localize it to the English one.
Related book awards
Improve this author
Witi Ihimaera is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Witi Ihimaera is composed of 8 names. You can examine and separate out names.