Witi Ihimaera. Photo by Simon Birkenfeld (Manatū Taonga).
- The Whale Rider 861 copies, 28 reviews
- The Uncle's Story 67 copies, 3 reviews
- The Matriarch 59 copies
- Bulibasha King of the Gypsies 54 copies, 1 review
- Pounamu Pounamu 50 copies, 2 reviews
- Nights in the Gardens of Spain 46 copies, 1 review
- Sky Dancer 33 copies, 2 reviews
- Tangi 27 copies
- Parihaka, Woman, The 22 copies, 4 reviews
- The Dream Swimmer 17 copies
- Whanau 15 copies
- Where's Waari? 15 copies
- The Trowenna sea : a novel 11 copies, 1 review
- The Rope of Man 11 copies
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Information from the Maori Common Knowledge. Edit to localize it to the English one.
Improve this author
Witi Ihimaera is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Witi Ihimaera is composed of 8 names. You can examine and separate out names.