- Hardaway Revisited: Early Archaic Settlement in the Southeast 7 copies
- Harney Flats: A Florida Paleo-Indian Site 5 copies
- "The Hardaway-Dalton Type," North Carolina Archaeological Society,… 1 copy
- "Three Fluted Points from the Hardaway Site, North Carolina," North… 1 copy
- "The Palmer Corner-Notched Type," North Carolina Archaeological Society,… 1 copy
- "Time Before History: The Archaeology of North Carolina, by H. Trawick… 1 copy
- UNC Archaeology Research Report No. 12, An Archaeological Survey of… 1 copy
- "An Analysis of Unifacial Stone Tools from the Hardaway Site, North… 1 copy
- "An Archaeological Survey and Petrographic Description of Rhyolite Sources… 1 copy
- UNC Archaeology Research Report No. 10, Test Excavations at Selected Log… 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Member ratingsAverage: No ratings.
Improve this author
I. Randolph Daniel Jr. is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
I. Randolph Daniel Jr. is composed of 3 names. You can examine and separate out names.