- A Scapegoat in the New Wilderness: The Origins and Rise of Anti-Semitism… 18 copies
- URBAN ESTABLISHMENT: Upper Strata in Boston, New York, Charleston,… 6 copies
- The Jews and the Nation: Revolution, Emancipation, State Formation, and… 6 copies
- The rich the well born, and the powerful; elites and upper classes in… 3 copies
- Doubters and dissenters; cataclysmic thought in America, 1885-1918 2 copies
- The Rich, the Wellborn, and the Powerful 2 copies
- The age of industrialism in America; essays in social structure and… 1 copy
- The age of industrialism in America : essays in social structure and… 1 copy
- Oscar Handlin's The uprooted;: A critical commentary (A Study master… 1 copy
- THE RICH, THE WELLBORN & THE POWERFUL: ELITES AND UPPER CLASES IN HISTORY. 1 copy
- Oscar Handlin's The uprooted; a critical commentary 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Member ratingsAverage: No ratings.
Improve this author
Frederic Cople Jaher is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Frederic Cople Jaher is composed of 3 names. You can examine and separate out names.