1. Johnson, Richard 1939- wrote The Practice of Cultural Studies.
2. Elizabethan / Jacobean popular writer (b. 1573-05-24 d. 1659? represented here by The Most Pleasant History of Tom a Lincoln and The Seven Champions of Christendom.
3. Johnson, Richard, 1757-1827 wrote An Address to the ....
4. Johnson, Richard, 1942- wrote The Search for the Inland Sea.
5. Johnson, Richard, 1947- wrote The French Communist Party versus the students; revolutionary politics in…
6. Johnson, Richard Arnold wrote Miller & Freund's Probability and Statistics for Engineers (7th Edition)
8.Johnson, Richard, d. 1721. wrote Grammatical commentaries: being an apparatus to a new national grammar: by…
10. Johnson, Richard 1976- illustrated Three Little Pigs.
11. Johnson, J. Richard wrote Schematic Diagrams.
13. Johnson, Richard David 1927- wrote Libraries....
14. Johnson, Richard 1927-2015 British actor
15. Johnson, Richard 1977- wrote Out of the Shadows.
17. Johnson, Richard A. (Richard Allen), 1953- An introduction to Java programming and object-oriented application development
18. COMBINED WITH #10 - Do not reuse number
Johnson, Richard 1976- My Grandpa's Amazing Inventions
19. Johnson, Richard 1937- - Finding Common Ground
20. Johnson, Rich Ellen. A is for Acadia
21. Johnson, Richard, 1947 Aug. 6 - Performance Modifying Ford Trucks
22. Richard Steve Johnson, b. 2/25/53 - Around the World in 80 Tales
24. Richard Johnson is an food critic who has written for both the Independent and Guardian. -Street Food Revolution
26. Richard Johnson, a UK Mason - Director of Ceremonies
27. Richard Johnson, Horror writer, Illinois