Prof. Daniel Kahneman. Photo credit: Denise Applewhite (photo courtesy of Princeton University)
Daniel Kahneman — main author
- Thinking, Fast and Slow 3,959 copies, 99 reviews
- Judgment under Uncertainty: Heuristics and Biases (Editor) 227 copies, 2 reviews
- Choices, Values, and Frames (Editor) 113 copies, 1 review
- Well-Being: The Foundations of Hedonic Psychology 30 copies
- The Best American Political Writing 2007 (Contributor) 23 copies
- Attention and Effort (Experimental Psychology) 13 copies
- Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman (30 Minute Expert Summary) (Author) 9 copies
- Système 1, système 2 : Les deux vitesses de la pensée 2 copies
- HBR's 10 Must Reads on Making Smart Decisions (with featured article… 1 copy
- [(Thinking, Fast and Slow )] [Author: Daniel Kahneman] [Apr-2013] 1 copy
Improve this author
Daniel Kahneman is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Daniel Kahneman is composed of 6 names. You can examine and separate out names.