|1,218 (1,266)||11||9,851|| (3.69)||2||0|
- How Life Imitates Chess: Making the Right Moves, from the Board to the… (Author) 212 copies, 3 reviews
- Garry Kasparov on My Great Predecessors, Part 1 109 copies, 1 review
- Garry Kasparov on Fischer: Garry Kasparov on My Great Predecessors, Part 4… 90 copies
- Garry Kasparov on My Great Predecessors, Part 2 81 copies
- Garry Kasparov on My Great Predecessors, Part 3 75 copies
- Garry Kasparov on My Great Predecessors, Part 5 (My Great Predecessors) 64 copies, 1 review
- Batsford Chess Openings 59 copies, 2 reviews
- Fighting Chess: My Games and Career 44 copies, 1 review
- Unlimited Challenge 43 copies
- Modern Chess Series, Part 1: Revolution in the 70's (Modern Chess) 42 copies
- Garry Kasparov on Modern Chess, Part Two: Kasparov vs Karpov 1975-1985 (v.… 33 copies
- Kasparov Teaches Chess (Batsford Chess Book) 29 copies
- The Test of Time (Russian Chess) 28 copies, 1 review
- Kasparov Against the World 26 copies, 2 reviews
Top members (works)
Garry Kasparov has 1 media appearance.
Garry Kasparov has 1 past event. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Information from the Yiddish Common Knowledge. Edit to localize it to your language.
Improve this author
Garry Kasparov is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Garry Kasparov is composed of 17 names. You can examine and separate out names.