(1) John J. Kelly wrote Logik im Klartext
(2) John Kelly (1964- ) wrote 'The Robot Zoo'.
(3) John Kelly (1921- ) wrote 'The Wooden Wolf''.
(4) John A. Kelly wrote about gardening.
(5) John Kelly (1943- ) wrote 'End Time Warriors'.
(6) John F. Kelly (1951- ) wrote "Into the Buzzsaw".
(7) John Kelly (1965- ) wrote 'The Little Hammer'.
(8) John Kelly (1945- ) wrote 'The Great Mortality'.
(9) John E. Kelly (1952- ) wrote 'Rethinking Industrial Relations'.
(10) John Kelly, photographer - Successful Glamour Photography
(11) John Kelly (1926- ) wrote 'The Harp and the Sword'.
(12) John Kelly (1946- ) wrote 'Chicago Trains'.
(13) John Kelly (1927- ) wrote 'Good Morning Detroit'.
(14) John Kelly (1936- ) wrote 'Doing Phonology: Observing, Recording, Interpreting'.
(16) John Kelly (1954- ) wrote 'John Kelly (2wice Arts Foundation Monograph)'.
(17) Rev. John Kelly (1750-1809), wrote 'Manx Dictionary'
(19) Kelly, John, 1913-1966. All soul's night
(20) John W. Kelly Conversion Charts
(21) Kelly, John (Melbourne, Australia) - This is the LibraryThing Author - Saints and Relics
(22)John S. Kelly; prof. of English, Oxford University, b. Feb. 4, 1942 - The Collected Letters of W. B. Yeats: Volume IV: 1905-1907
(23) Kelly, John, 1680?-1751. Pamela's conduct in high life.
(24) Kelly, John, 1948- The great whale book
(25) Kelly, John 19th cent, (fl. 1859) - The Church a Living Organism ...
(27) Kelly, John (John J.) - Warning signs
(28) John Kelly born 23 Dec. 1935 - National Service
(29) John Kelly is a pseudonym for Dick Matena (Den Haag, 24 April 1943), a Dutch comics writer and cartoonist. Storm
(30) John Kelly of the Texas. Parks and Wildlife Department - The guide to Austin-area birding sites: Good places to see birds in andâ€¦
(31) Kelly, John S.J. Seasons of the Spirit
(32) John Kelly, illustrator of Sammy Ferai series of books.
(33) John Kelly (1952-). Answer Key for Warder.