|21 (483)||9||392,679|| (3.94)||1||0|
- The Sun Egg (Translator, some editions) 156 copies, 5 reviews
- The Glassblower's Children (Translator, some editions) 145 copies, 2 reviews
- Klatremus og de andre dyrene i Hakkebakkeskogen (Translator, some editions) 78 copies, 1 review
- Enchanter's Spell (Five Famous Tales) (Translator, some editions) 39 copies
- Ture Sventon i Stockholm (Translator, some editions) 26 copies
- Rosalind and the Little Deer (Translator, some editions) 7 copies, 1 review
- Pelle Jansson, en kille mitt i stan (Translator, some editions) 6 copies
- Miten kirjani ovat syntyneet 2 (Contributor) 4 copies
- Poutapäiviä (Translator, some editions) 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
Information from the Finnish Common Knowledge. Edit to localize it to your language.
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
Eila Kivikk'aho is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Eila Kivikk'aho is composed of 1 name.