|3,858 (4,116)||525||4,325|| (3.6)||13||0|
- Girl's Guide to Witchcraft 550 copies, 25 reviews
- The Glasswrights' Apprentice 542 copies, 11 reviews
- The Glasswrights' Progress 345 copies, 6 reviews
- The Glasswrights' Journeyman 287 copies, 3 reviews
- Sorcery and the Single Girl 270 copies, 9 reviews
- The Glasswrights' Test 231 copies, 1 review
- The Glasswrights' Master 194 copies, 3 reviews
- Magic And The Modern Girl (Red Dress Ink) 193 copies, 10 reviews
- Perfect Pitch 142 copies, 37 reviews
- Season of Sacrifice 112 copies, 2 reviews
- Act One, Wish One 107 copies, 18 reviews
- Darkbeast 69 copies, 14 reviews
- Fly Me to the Moon [novella] 57 copies, 31 reviews
- Single Witch's Survival Guide 48 copies, 21 reviews
- Wishing in the Wings 45 copies, 5 reviews
- Nevertheless, She Persisted: A Book View Café Anthology (Editor; Contributor) 40 copies, 19 reviews
- Reaching First 39 copies, 29 reviews
- Catching Hell 38 copies, 28 reviews
- Third Degree 38 copies, 25 reviews
- Center Stage 37 copies, 25 reviews
- Second Thoughts 37 copies, 29 reviews
- Always Right 36 copies, 27 reviews
- Joy of Witchcraft 35 copies, 22 reviews
- The Library, the Witch, and the Warder (Washington Warders Book 1) 35 copies, 21 reviews
- Capitol Magic 34 copies, 2 reviews
- Stopping Short 34 copies, 28 reviews
- Wish Upon a Star 33 copies, 3 reviews
- Darkbeast Rebellion 33 copies, 11 reviews
- From Left Field 31 copies, 19 reviews
- Fright Court 31 copies, 2 reviews
- Law and Murder (Fright Court) (Volume 2) 30 copies, 19 reviews
Top members (works)
Mindy L. Klasky has 3 past events. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Mindy Klasky learned to read when her parents shoved a book in her hands and told her that she could travel anywhere in the world through stories. She never forgot that advice.
Mindy's travels took her through multiple careers. After graduating from Princeton University, Mindy considered becoming a professional stage manager or a rabbi. Ultimately, though, she settled on being a lawyer, working as a litigator at a large Washington firm. When she realized that lawyering kept her from writing (and dating and sleeping and otherwise living a normal life), Mindy became a librarian, managing large law firm libraries. Mindy now writes full time.
For years, Mindy's dating life was a travel extravaganza as well. She balanced twenty-eight first dates in one year, selecting eligible gentlemen from sources as varied as Washingtonian magazine ads, Single Volunteers of D.C., and supposedly-certain recommendations from best friends. Ultimately, she swore off the dating scene entirely. After two years of carefully-enforced datelessness, she made one last foray onto Match.com, where she met her husband – on her first match.
Mindy's travels have also taken her through various literary genres. In addition to her Red Dress Ink and Mira books, Mindy has written numerous short stories and six traditional fantasy novels, including the award-winning, best-selling The Glasswrights' Apprentice.
In her spare time, Mindy quilts, cooks, and tries to tame the endless to-be-read shelf in her home library. Her husband and cats do their best to fill the left-over minutes.
Improve this author
Mindy L. Klasky is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Mindy L. Klasky is composed of 6 names. You can examine and separate out names.