|3,510 (3,671)||458||3,888|| (3.61)||13||0|
- The Glasswrights' Apprentice 510 copies, 10 reviews
- Girl's Guide To Witchcraft (Red Dress Ink) 505 copies, 23 reviews
- The Glasswrights' Progress: The Glasswright's Progress, Book Two (Roc… 328 copies, 5 reviews
- The Glasswrights' Journeyman 267 copies, 2 reviews
- Sorcery and the Single Girl 258 copies, 9 reviews
- The Glasswrights' Test 210 copies, 1 review
- Magic And The Modern Girl (Red Dress Ink) 187 copies, 10 reviews
- The Glasswrights' Master (Rani Glasswright Series) 176 copies, 3 reviews
- Perfect Pitch 129 copies, 38 reviews
- Season of Sacrifice 109 copies, 2 reviews
- How Not to Make a Wish 103 copies, 18 reviews
- Fly Me to the Moon [novella] 52 copies, 30 reviews
- Darkbeast 51 copies, 4 reviews
- Single Witch's Survival Guide 46 copies, 21 reviews
- When Good Wishes Go Bad 43 copies, 5 reviews
- Catching Hell 39 copies, 29 reviews
- Second Thoughts: A Hot Baseball Romance (Diamond Brides Book 4) 39 copies, 29 reviews
- Third Degree 38 copies, 26 reviews
- Reaching First 37 copies, 29 reviews
- Center Stage 36 copies, 24 reviews
- Stopping Short 35 copies, 28 reviews
- Joy of Witchcraft 35 copies, 22 reviews
- Always Right 35 copies, 26 reviews
- To Wish or Not to Wish (As You Wish) 33 copies, 3 reviews
- Capitol Magic 32 copies, 2 reviews
- From Left Field 29 copies, 18 reviews
- Fright Court 27 copies, 3 reviews
- Law and Murder (Fright Court Book 2) 24 copies, 14 reviews
- Just One of Those Things (Harmony Springs Book 1) 20 copies, 12 reviews
- Darkbeast Rebellion 18 copies, 1 review
- The Mogul's Maybe Marriage 11 copies, 3 reviews
Top members (works)
Mindy L. Klasky has 3 past events. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Mindy Klasky learned to read when her parents shoved a book in her hands and told her that she could travel anywhere in the world through stories. She never forgot that advice.
Mindy's travels took her through multiple careers. After graduating from Princeton University, Mindy considered becoming a professional stage manager or a rabbi. Ultimately, though, she settled on being a lawyer, working as a litigator at a large Washington firm. When she realized that lawyering kept her from writing (and dating and sleeping and otherwise living a normal life), Mindy became a librarian, managing large law firm libraries. Mindy now writes full time.
For years, Mindy's dating life was a travel extravaganza as well. She balanced twenty-eight first dates in one year, selecting eligible gentlemen from sources as varied as Washingtonian magazine ads, Single Volunteers of D.C., and supposedly-certain recommendations from best friends. Ultimately, she swore off the dating scene entirely. After two years of carefully-enforced datelessness, she made one last foray onto Match.com, where she met her husband – on her first match.
Mindy's travels have also taken her through various literary genres. In addition to her Red Dress Ink and Mira books, Mindy has written numerous short stories and six traditional fantasy novels, including the award-winning, best-selling The Glasswrights' Apprentice.
In her spare time, Mindy quilts, cooks, and tries to tame the endless to-be-read shelf in her home library. Her husband and cats do their best to fill the left-over minutes.
Improve this author
Mindy L. Klasky is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Mindy L. Klasky is composed of 6 names. You can examine and separate out names.