|9,893 (11,132)||210||1,114|| (3.72)||74||1|
- Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs* 3,915 copies, 67 reviews
- Killing Yourself to Live: 85% of a True Story 1,688 copies, 23 reviews
- Chuck Klosterman IV: A Decade of Curious People and Dangerous Ideas 1,383 copies, 24 reviews
- Fargo Rock City : A Heavy Metal Odyssey in Rural North Dakota 965 copies, 10 reviews
- Eating the dinosaur 749 copies, 12 reviews
- Downtown Owl 739 copies, 28 reviews
- The Visible Man 203 copies, 10 reviews
- I Wear the Black Hat: Grappling with Villains (Real and Imagined) 172 copies, 8 reviews
- Chuck Klosterman on Rock 24 copies
- HYPERtheticals: 50 Questions for Insane Conversations 20 copies
- Chuck Klosterman on Film and Television 11 copies
- Chuck Klosterman on Pop 9 copies
- Chuck Klosterman on Media and Culture 9 copies
- This Is Zodiac Speaking: An Essay from Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs (Chuck… 1 copy
Top members (works)
Chuck Klosterman has 1 upcoming event.
is the New York Times bestselling author of seven previous books, including Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs; Eating the Dinosaur; Killing Yourself to Live; and The visible man
. His debut book, Fargo Rock City, was the winner of the ASCAP-Deems Taylor Award. He has written for GQ, Esquire, Spin, The Washington Post, The Guardian, The Believer, and The Onion A.V. Club. He currently serves as “The Ethicist” for the New York Times Magazine and writes about sports and popular culture for ESPN. (added from Simon & Schuster)… (more)
Chuck Klosterman has 1 media appearance.
Chuck Klosterman has 16 past events. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Related book awards
Improve this author
Chuck Klosterman is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Chuck Klosterman is composed of 6 names. You can examine and separate out names.