|9,546 (10,747)||200||1,092|| (3.72)||72||1|
- Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs* 3,826 copies, 65 reviews
- Killing Yourself to Live: 85% of a True Story 1,654 copies, 23 reviews
- Chuck Klosterman IV: A Decade of Curious People and Dangerous Ideas 1,348 copies, 22 reviews
- Fargo Rock City : A Heavy Metal Odyssey in Rural North Dakota 946 copies, 10 reviews
- Downtown Owl: A Novel 720 copies, 28 reviews
- Eating the dinosaur 706 copies, 12 reviews
- The Visible Man 178 copies, 9 reviews
- I Wear the Black Hat: Grappling with Villains (Real and Imagined) 107 copies, 4 reviews
- HYPERtheticals: 50 Questions for Insane Conversations 17 copies
- Chuck Klosterman on Rock 13 copies
- Chuck Klosterman on Film and Television 9 copies
- Chuck Klosterman on Media and Culture 9 copies
- Chuck Klosterman on Pop 8 copies
- This Is Zodiac Speaking: An Essay from Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs (Chuck… 1 copy
Top members (works)
Chuck Klosterman has 1 upcoming event.
is the New York Times bestselling author of seven previous books, including Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs; Eating the Dinosaur; Killing Yourself to Live; and The visible man
. His debut book, Fargo Rock City, was the winner of the ASCAP-Deems Taylor Award. He has written for GQ, Esquire, Spin, The Washington Post, The Guardian, The Believer, and The Onion A.V. Club. He currently serves as “The Ethicist” for the New York Times Magazine and writes about sports and popular culture for ESPN. (added from Simon & Schuster)… (more)
Chuck Klosterman has 1 media appearance.
Chuck Klosterman has 15 past events. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Related book awards
Improve this author
Chuck Klosterman is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Chuck Klosterman is composed of 6 names. You can examine and separate out names.