|9,915 (11,156)||213||1,122|| (3.72)||74||1|
- Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs* 3,922 copies, 67 reviews
- Killing Yourself to Live: 85% of a True Story 1,688 copies, 23 reviews
- Chuck Klosterman IV: A Decade of Curious People and Dangerous Ideas 1,385 copies, 24 reviews
- Fargo Rock City : A Heavy Metal Odyssey in Rural North Dakota 966 copies, 10 reviews
- Eating the dinosaur 757 copies, 12 reviews
- Downtown Owl 741 copies, 28 reviews
- The Visible Man 209 copies, 13 reviews
- I Wear the Black Hat: Grappling with Villains (Real and Imagined) 175 copies, 8 reviews
- Chuck Klosterman on Pop 23 copies
- HYPERtheticals: 50 Questions for Insane Conversations 20 copies
- Chuck Klosterman on Media and Culture 11 copies
- Chuck Klosterman on Film and Television 11 copies
- Five Interesting Corpses: Essays from Chuck Klosterman IV (Chuck… 1 copy
- The Awe-Inspiring Beauty of Tom Cruise's Shattered, Troll-like Face 1 copy
Top members (works)
Chuck Klosterman has 1 upcoming event.
is the New York Times bestselling author of seven previous books, including Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs; Eating the Dinosaur; Killing Yourself to Live; and The visible man
. His debut book, Fargo Rock City, was the winner of the ASCAP-Deems Taylor Award. He has written for GQ, Esquire, Spin, The Washington Post, The Guardian, The Believer, and The Onion A.V. Club. He currently serves as “The Ethicist” for the New York Times Magazine and writes about sports and popular culture for ESPN. (added from Simon & Schuster)… (more)
Chuck Klosterman has 1 media appearance.
Chuck Klosterman has 16 past events. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
Chuck Klosterman is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Chuck Klosterman is composed of 6 names. You can examine and separate out names.