|22,875 (22,969)||332||388|| (3.87)||48||2|
- One False Note 1,450 copies
- Schooled 1,421 copies
- Swindle 1,264 copies, 45 reviews
- No More Dead Dogs 1,161 copies
- Shipwreck 911 copies, 15 reviews
- Son of the Mob 697 copies
- The Emperor's Code 649 copies, 18 reviews
- Survival 595 copies, 6 reviews
- Chasing the Falconers 572 copies
- The Contest 526 copies
- Escape 525 copies, 3 reviews
- Zoobreak 492 copies
- Born to Rock 458 copies, 35 reviews
- The Summit 452 copies
- The Discovery 444 copies, 5 reviews
- The Climb (Everest #2) 444 copies
- The Fugitive Factor 421 copies
- This Can't Be Happening at Macdonald Hall 403 copies, 10 reviews
- Abduction 359 copies
- The 6th Grade Nickname Game 350 copies, 15 reviews
- Pop 319 copies, 31 reviews
- I Want to Go Home 318 copies, 11 reviews
- The Deep 306 copies
- The Juvie Three 305 copies, 21 reviews
- Framed 304 copies, 8 reviews
- The Zucchini Warriors 296 copies, 1 review
- The Danger 288 copies
- Beware the Fish! 278 copies, 2 reviews
- Unsinkable (Titanic #1) 273 copies
- The Medusa Plot 273 copies
- Now You See Them, Now You Don't 259 copies, 4 reviews
Top members (works)
Gordon Korman has 2 upcoming events.
Worlds Collide Tour!
YOU MUST GET TICKETS FOR THIS EVENT!!
Who’s excited?! You know we are! But to help you have the best time possible here are some things you should know about the event. -Event is April 25th @ 6:00 at Cooperative Middle School in Stratham , NH (doors open at 5pm)
- You will be able to meet James Dashner, Gordon Korman, Jude Watson, and Brandon Mull. Rick Riordan will be on stage for the presentation only.
- You are allowed to bring one outside book into the event with you (one outside book per person), the rest of the books, if you wish to have signed, will have to be purchased either at Water Street Bookstore before the event or at CMS during the event. Please only 39 Clue, Spirit Animal, and Infinity Ring books.
- Rick Riordan’s first 39 Clue book will be signed by him and available for sale at the event.
- We encourage you to dress up as your favorite character from one of the three series.
- There will be many fun activities set up at the event so we encourage that you come early so you can experience them all.
If you have any further questions or concerns please contact Heather at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 603.778.9731
Location: Street: 125 Water Street City: Exeter, Province: New Hampshire Postal Code: 03833-2456 Country: United States (added from IndieBound)… (more)
Gordon Korman has 8 past events. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Related book awards
Improve this author
Gordon Korman is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Gordon Korman is composed of 5 names. You can examine and separate out names.