Alan C. Kors, receiving the National Humanities Medal, 2005. White House photo by Eric Draper.
|436 (437)||10||23,978|| (3.83)||2||0|
- Witchcraft in Europe, 400-1700: A Documentary History 117 copies, 2 reviews
- The Shadow University: The Betrayal Of Liberty On America's Campuses 108 copies, 2 reviews
- Witchcraft in Europe, 1100-1700: A Documentary History 93 copies, 1 review
- Great Minds of the Western Intellectual Tradition 44 copies, 2 reviews
- The Birth of the Modern Mind: An Intellectual History of 17th & 18th… 26 copies
- Voltaire and the Triumph of the Enlightenment 20 copies, 1 review
- Encyclopedia of the Enlightenment (4 vol. set) 18 copies
- Atheism in France, 1650-1729: The Orthodox Sources of Disbelief (Atheism… 4 copies, 1 review
- The Origin of the Modern Mind 3 copies
- D'Holbach's coterie : an enlightenment in Paris 2 copies, 1 review
- Did Western Civilization Survive the 20th Century? 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Related book awards
Improve this author
Alan Charles Kors is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Alan Charles Kors is composed of 8 names. You can examine and separate out names.