Mezzoprint portrait of Batty Langley by J.Carwith published in 1741.
|37 (69)||2||266,771|| (3.75)||0||0|
- Gothick Architecture 12 copies
- The builder's jewel : or, The youth's instructor and workman's… 6 copies
- The city and country builder's and workman's treasury of… 5 copies
- New principles of gardening or, The laying out and planting parterres,… 3 copies
- The builder's complete assistant, or, A library of arts and sciences :… 2 copies
- The Builder's Chest-book; or A Complete Key to the Five Orders of Columns… 2 copies
- Practical geometry applied to the useful arts of building, surveying,… 2 copies
- New principles of gardening: or, the laying out and planting parterres,… 1 copy
- The City and Country Builder's and Workman's Treasury of Designs 1 copy
- A sure guide to builders, or, The principles and practice of architecture 1 copy
- Pomona: or, the Fruit-Garden Illustrated 1 copy
- Gothic architecture improved by rules and proportions, In many grand… 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
Batty Langley is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Batty Langley is composed of 2 names. You can examine and separate out names.