Source: "Literary hearthstones of Dixie,"
by La Salle Corbell Pickett (Philadelphia, 1912)
|462 (2,638)||22||30,446|| (3.71)||0||0|
- One Hundred and One Famous Poems (Contributor, some editions) 1,309 copies, 16 reviews
- English Poetry, Volume III: From Tennyson to Whitman (Contributor) 373 copies
- King Arthur and His Knights of the Round Table: From Sir Thomas Malory's… (Editor) 271 copies, 3 reviews
- The Young Folks' Shelf of Books, Volume 07: Legends of Long Ago (Contributor) 95 copies
- The Standard Book of British and American Verse (Contributor) 78 copies, 1 review
- Gentlemen, scholars, and scoundrels; a treasury of the best of… (Contributor) 45 copies
- Library of Southern Literature, Vol. VII: Johnston-Lucas (Contributor) 5 copies
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
Sidney Lanier is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Sidney Lanier is composed of 12 names. You can examine and separate out names.