Source: "Literary hearthstones of Dixie,"
by La Salle Corbell Pickett (Philadelphia, 1912)
|663 (2,537)||20||19,824|| (3.7)||0||0|
- One Hundred and One Famous Poems (Contributor, some editions) 1,235 copies, 15 reviews
- English Poetry, Volume III: From Tennyson to Whitman (Contributor) 354 copies
- American Religious Poems: An Anthology by Harold Bloom (Contributor) 94 copies
- The Young Folks' Shelf of Books, Volume 07: Legends of Long Ago (Contributor) 75 copies
- The Standard Book of British and American Verse (Contributor) 57 copies, 1 review
- Gentlemen, scholars, and scoundrels; a treasury of the best of Harper's… (Contributor) 44 copies
- American Literature: The Makers and the Making, Vol. II, 1861 to the… (Contributor) 10 copies
- Library of Southern Literature, Vol. VII: Johnston-Lucas (Contributor) 5 copies
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
Sidney Lanier is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Sidney Lanier is composed of 12 names. You can examine and separate out names.