- Blimp! 5 copies
- Fly on instruments (The Pilot's library series) 3 copies
- Air & Space Smithsonian, July 2004 (Vol. 19, No, 2) 1 copy
- Air & Space Smithsonian, Vol. 4, #2, June/July 1989 1 copy
- Air & Space Smithsonian, May 2004 (Vol. 19, No. 1) 1 copy
- Air & Space Smithsonian, March 2004 (Vol 18, No. 6) 1 copy
- Air & Space Smithsonian, October-November 2003 (Vol. 18, Num. 4) 1 copy
- Air & Space Smithsonian, January 2004 (Vol. 18, No. 5) 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Member ratingsAverage: No ratings.
Improve this author
George C. Larson is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
George C. Larson is composed of 1 name.