- The Blue Four : Feininger, Jawlensky, Kandinsky, Paul Klee, March 30-May… 5 copies
- Fauves and Expressionists: April 18-June 12, 1968 4 copies
- Aubusson Tapestries by Calder. April 14th through May, 1972 3 copies
- Malevich, Suetin, Chashnik : watercolors, drawings, porcelain, October… 3 copies
- German Expressionist Paintings, Drawings, Watercolors, Sculpture 1 copy
- Jawlensky & Major German Expressionists: Opening October 17, 1980 1 copy
- Albert Gleizes and the Section D'Or 1 copy
- Liubov Popova and Kasimir Malevich 1 copy
- Russian Avant-Garde, 1908-1922. 1 copy
- Vasily Dmitrievich Ermilov 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Member ratingsAverage: No ratings.
Improve this author
Leonard Hutton Gallery is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Leonard Hutton Gallery is composed of 3 names. You can examine and separate out names.