Michael Lewis, author of the best-sellers Moneyball, The New, New Thing, Liar's Poker, and others at a Hudson Union Society event in 200. Photo by Justin Hoch at http://www.jhoch.com
|12,679 (14,199)||385||811|| (4.02)||43||0|
- Moneyball: The Art of Winning an Unfair Game 3,249 copies, 79 reviews
- Liar's Poker: Rising Through the Wreckage on Wall Street 2,440 copies, 33 reviews
- The Big Short: Inside the Doomsday Machine 2,147 copies, 94 reviews
- The Blind Side: Evolution of a Game 1,758 copies, 74 reviews
- The New New Thing 842 copies, 9 reviews
- Boomerang 716 copies, 36 reviews
- Panic: The Story of Modern Financial Insanity 339 copies, 6 reviews
- Next: The Future Just Happened 266 copies, 3 reviews
- The Money Culture 239 copies, 3 reviews
- Home Game: An Accidental Guide to Fatherhood 217 copies, 11 reviews
- Trail Fever: Spin doctors, rented strangers, thumb wrestlers, toe suckers,… 135 copies
- Coach: Lessons on the Game of Life 113 copies, 3 reviews
- Floating Off the Page: The Best Stories from The Wall Street Journal's… 78 copies, 1 review
- The Real Price of Everything: Rediscovering the Six Classics of Economics 54 copies
Top members (works)
Michael Lewis has 5 media appearances.
Michael Lewis, Author, 'The Big Short'
Michael Lewis has 7 past events. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Related book awards
Improve this author
"Michael Lewis" is composed of at least 18 distinct authors, divided by their works. You can edit the division.
Go to the disambiguation page to edit author name combination and separation.
Michael Lewis is composed of 6 names. You can examine and separate out names.