Library of Congress Reading Room, Jefferson Building (photo by Mark Pellegrini)
- Cartographia: Mapping Civilizations (some editions) 210 copies, 4 reviews
- Viewpoints: A selection from the pictorial collections of the Library of… 7 copies
- Building a National Strategy for Digital Preservation : Issues in Digital… (Publisher, some editions) 5 copies
- Copyright Issues Relevant to Digital Preservation and Dissemination of… (Publisher, some editions) 4 copies
- The State of Recorded Sound Preservation in the United States : A National… (Publisher, some editions) 4 copies
- Managing Cultural Assets from a Business Perspective (Publisher) 3 copies
- Survey of Reissues of U.S. Recordings (Publisher, some editions) 3 copies
- Protection for Pre-1972 Sound Recordings under State Law and Its Impact on… (Publisher, some editions) 3 copies
- Copyright Issues Relevant to the Creation of a Digital Archive : A… (Publisher, some editions) 2 copies
- Capturing Analog Sound for Digital Preservation : Report of a Roundtable… (Publisher, some editions) 2 copies
- Folk Heritage Collections in Crisis (Sponsor, some editions) 2 copies
- National Digital Preservation Initiatives : An Overview of Developments in… (Publisher, some editions) 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
Combination issues. This author has combination issues that need to be cleared up.
Library of Congress is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Library of Congress is composed of 55 names. You can examine and separate out names.