|53 (571)||2||194,745|| (3.81)||0||0|
- English Poetry, Volume I: From Chaucer to Gray (Contributor) 335 copies
- English Renaissance Poetry: A Collection of Shorter Poems from Skelton to… (Contributor) 93 copies, 1 review
- The Standard Book of British and American Verse (Contributor) 79 copies, 1 review
- Narrative and Dramatic Sources of Shakespeare, Volume II: The Comedies,… (Contributor) 8 copies
- A Larum for London (mis-attributed, some editions; attributed author, some editions) 4 copies
- Illustrations of Old English Literature. 3 Volumes (Contributor) 1 copy
- A Larum for London, or, The Seige of Antwerp ; together with, The Spoyle… (attributed author, some editions) 1 copy
- [Malone Society Plays 1910-1911] (Contributor) 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
"Thomas Lodge" is composed of at least 2 distinct authors, divided by their works. You can edit the division.
Go to the disambiguation page to edit author name combination and separation.
Thomas Lodge is composed of 2 names. You can examine and separate out names.