Frank J. Lucatelli photo
- Why we disagree: Modal conflicts among religion, art, and science 1 copy, 1 review
- [No title] 1 copy, 1 review
- [FJL, SYSTEMS, CONFERENCE] Exploring the white spaces within Deming's… 1 copy, 1 review
- [FJL, Systems, Conference] The multiple responsibilities of and within… 1 copy, 1 review
- Using Axioms to Unblock Civilization's Progress 1 copy, 1 review
- The Trials of Personality in Culture: Individual Personality Uniqueness… 1 copy, 1 review
- World Game - Detroit Report 2 1 copy
- Relationship between cosmophysical fluctuations and the diagnosis of… 1 copy, 1 review
- A synopsis of neutrinos as the building blocks of mass: A system of… 1 copy
- World Game - Detroit Report 1, 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Member ratingsAverage: No ratings.
Improve this author
Frank J. Lucatelli is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Frank J. Lucatelli is composed of 1 name.