|13,452 (17,962)||511||1,142|| (3.71)||35||0|
- Shopgirl 3,943 copies, 97 reviews
- Born Standing Up: A Comic's Life 2,710 copies, 131 reviews
- The Pleasure of My Company 2,023 copies, 61 reviews
- An Object of Beauty 1,340 copies, 84 reviews
- Pure Drivel 1,229 copies, 31 reviews
- Cruel Shoes 644 copies, 9 reviews
- Picasso at the Lapin Agile and Other Plays: Picasso at the Lapin Agile,… 523 copies, 10 reviews
- The Alphabet from A to Y With Bonus Letter Z! 151 copies, 6 reviews
- The Underpants 109 copies, 3 reviews
- Late for School 105 copies, 9 reviews
- Roxanne [1987 film] (Screenwriter) 96 copies
- The Ten, Make That Nine, Habits of Very Organized People. Make That Ten.:… 84 copies, 12 reviews
- L.A. Story [1991 film] (Screenwriter/Cast) 55 copies, 1 review
- The Jerk (Fotonovel) 47 copies
- The Complete Far Side (Foreword, some editions) 1,370 copies, 14 reviews
- Fierce Pajamas: An Anthology of Humor Writing from The New Yorker (Contributor) 605 copies, 5 reviews
- Most of the Most of S. J. Perelman (Editor, some editions) 429 copies, 5 reviews
- The Prince of Egypt [1998 film] 246 copies, 6 reviews
- Cheaper by the Dozen [2003 film] (Actor) 168 copies
- The Muppet Movie [1979 film] 125 copies, 1 review
- Fantasia 2000 [1999 film] (Host) 119 copies, 1 review
- Planes, Trains and Automobiles [1987 film] (Actor; Actor) 111 copies
- Little Shop of Horrors [1986 film] 110 copies, 1 review
- Home [2015 film] (Voice) 103 copies
- Three Amigos [1986 film] (Actor) 100 copies, 2 reviews
- The Pink Panther [2006 film] 97 copies
- It's Complicated [2009 film] 91 copies, 1 review
- Dirty Rotten Scoundrels [1988 film] 79 copies, 2 reviews
Top members (works)
Steve Martin has 3 media appearances.
Actor and Author Steve Martin
A conversation with actor and comedian Steve Martin
A conversation with actor and comedian Steve Martin about his career, his life and his memoir; Born Standing Up: A Comic's Life. (timspalding)
Steve Martin has 2 past events. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Stephen Glenn "Steve" Martin (born August 14, 1945) is an American actor, comedian, writer, playwright, producer, musician and composer.
Martin was born in Waco, Texas, and raised in Southern California, where his early influences were working at Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm and working magic and comedy acts at these and other smaller venues in the area. His ascent to fame picked up when he became a writer for the Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour, and later became a frequent guest on The Tonight Show. In the 1970s, Martin performed his offbeat, absurdist comedy routines before packed houses on national tours. Since the 1980s, having branched away from stand-up comedy, he has become a successful actor, playwriter, pianist, banjo player, and juggler, eventually earning Emmy, Grammy, and American Comedy awards.
Improve this author
"Steve Martin" is composed of at least 9 distinct authors, divided by their works. You can edit the division.
Go to the disambiguation page to edit author name combination and separation.
Steve Martin is composed of 4 names. You can examine and separate out names.