1) one who writes on Celtic lore (1948- ),
2) one who writes on woodworking (1933- ),
3) Matthews, John 1772-1848 wrote The Divine Purpose.
4) Matthews, John (John Frederick), a scholar of Late Antiquity, writes on Western aristocracies and imperial court.
5) John Matthews writes novels.
(8) John Matthews, of London (fl. 1901) wrote Matthews' American Armoury and Blue Book
(9) John Matthews, author of Crescents of the Moon
(10) John Matthews, b. 1945, author of Drawing and Painting etc.
11) Matthews, John 1856- wrote The Violin Music of ....
13) John Matthews (fl. 1914, USA) wrote Satan in the Synagogue.
14) Matthews, John 1755-1826 wrote Eloisa en dishabille: being a new version of that lady's celebrated…
15) Matthews, John wrote A Handbook of the Organ
16) Matthews, John E. 1937- wrote The Copywriter.
17) Matthews, John R.N. fl. 1778-1791 Viaje A Sierra Leona en la Costa de Africa
20) John Matthews, B.A., fl 1924 - The Last Eight Days of the Life of Jesus
21) Matthews, John 1940 Dec. 12- Mission and Evangelism
22) Matthews, John 1927- Notes on Hughes' "Tom Brown's Schooldays"