Please do not combine this page with any of the many "John McKay"s whose author pages use their middle initials. If your book appears on this page, and is written by one of those authors, you may wish to edit your information to that initial. Your book should then appear on the correct author page. Thank you.
1) McKay, John, 1948- The 100-Gun Ship Victory
2) McKay, John P., A History of Western Society
3) McKay, John, 1959- Civil War Sites in the Southern States
4) McKay, J. W. (John William), 1941- The Way of the Spirit
5) McKay, John, b. 1965, UK screenwriter and director, Canterbury Tales.
6) McKay, J. (John), 1943- , South Korea's education and skills development
7) Turtel, Joel, 1944- , (pen name is John McKay), John McKay (a.k.a. Joel Turtel) was trained as an Architect, later was entrepreneur, The Welfare State
9) McKay, John, Professor - AU, Leadership and skills: building blocks of African Development.