1. One (b. 1945-03-12) is a professor at the University of Connecticut who writes literature textbooks for college.
2. Michael Leverson Meyer(1921-06-11 - 2000-08-03) wrote biographies of Ibsen and Strindberg and also wrote Lunatic and Lover and Not Prince Hamlet: Literary and Theatrical Memoirs.
3. There is a Meyer (b. 1952-01-29) who is a political journalist; he wrote Alexander Complex.
4. Another Michael Meyer is an assistant professor of organizational behavior at the Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration, and he helped write Methods of Text and Discourse Analysis.
5. Michael D. Meyer is at Georgia Tech and wrote Urban Transportation Planning: A Decision Oriented Approach.
6. b. 1940-04-07 The one who wrote "Politics of Music in the Third Reich" is a professor at CSU Northridge.
7. Meyer, Michael J., 1972- wrote The Last Days of Old Beijing.
8. Meyer, Michael A. wrote A Response to Modernity.
9. Meyer, Michael (Michael J.) wrote Continuous Stochastic Calculus with Applications to Finance.
10. (Michael Meyer) (German; photo collector) wrote the forword for The Luftwaffe.
I do not know the authors for these, but they are probably different people: The Luftwaffe From Training School To the Front, Summer Days (a book about cricket), A book of English verse, and English and American literatures.