Works have been aliased into William J. Mitchell.
- City of Bits: Space, Place, and the Infobahn 180 copies, 2 reviews
- e-topia 101 copies, 1 review
- Me++: The Cyborg Self and the Networked City 93 copies
- The Reconfigured Eye: Visual Truth in the Post-Photographic Era 78 copies, 2 reviews
- Placing Words: Symbols, Space, and the City 56 copies, 1 review
- The Logic of Architecture: Design, Computation, and Cognition 35 copies
- Reinventing the Automobile: Personal Urban Mobility for the 21st Century 22 copies, 1 review
- Koning Eizenberg: Buildings 20 copies
- Imagining MIT: Designing a Campus for the Twenty-First Century 18 copies
- World's Greatest Architect: Making, Meaning, and Network Culture 12 copies, 2 reviews
- Digital Design Media (Architecture) 10 copies
- Computer-aided architectural design 4 copies
- The Art of Computer Graphics Programming: A Structured Introduction for… 2 copies
- A Lógica da arquitetura 1 copy, 1 review
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
"William J. Mitchell" is composed of 8 distinct authors, divided by their works. You can edit the division.
Go to the disambiguation page to edit author name combination and separation.
William J. Mitchell is composed of 3 names. You can examine and separate out names.