|6,273 (6,952)||313||2,346|| (3.58)||11||0|
- Bras & Broomsticks 598 copies, 38 reviews
- Girls Night In (Editor) 518 copies, 8 reviews
- Milkrun 401 copies, 12 reviews
- Frogs & French Kisses 387 copies, 20 reviews
- Spells & Sleeping Bags 349 copies, 20 reviews
- Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have) 329 copies, 39 reviews
- Fairest of All 327 copies, 15 reviews
- Fishbowl 326 copies, 9 reviews
- How to Be Bad 266 copies, 11 reviews
- Gimme a Call 241 copies, 21 reviews
- If the Shoe Fits 219 copies, 3 reviews
- Parties & Potions 217 copies, 12 reviews
- Me vs. Me 201 copies, 4 reviews
- As Seen on TV 192 copies, 11 reviews
- Girls' Night Out (Editor & Contributor) 188 copies, 5 reviews
- Monkey Business 186 copies, 5 reviews
- Sink or Swim 183 copies, 2 reviews
- Dream On 152 copies, 3 reviews
- Don't Even Think About It 146 copies, 34 reviews
- Upside-Down Magic (Upside-Down Magic #1) 131 copies, 6 reviews
- Cold As Ice 115 copies
- See Jane Write: A Girl's Guide to Writing Chick Lit 106 copies, 7 reviews
- Bad Hair Day 103 copies
- Beauty Queen 89 copies
- Sticks & Stones (Upside-Down Magic #2) 72 copies, 2 reviews
- Showing Off (Upside-Down Magic #3) 50 copies, 1 review
- Sugar and Spice (Whatever After #10) 49 copies
- Once Upon a Frog 43 copies
- Genie in a Bottle 33 copies
- I See London, I See France 9 copies
- Six Book Set Whatever After By Sarah Mlynowski- Includes Books #1: Fairest… 8 copies
Top members (works)
Sarah Mlynowski has 30 past events. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Sarah Mlynowski was born on January 4, 1977 in Montreal, Canada. She is one of the daughters of the romance writer Elissa Ambrose. Sarah started writing books when she was three years old. Kind of. She would tell them and her mom would transcribe them. They were all about Princesses named Sarah. After learning to use her own pencil, she continued scribbling stories throughout elementary and high school, and decided study English literature in college, like her mother.
After graduating with an honors degree in English literature from McGill University, Sarah moved to Toronto to work for Harlequin Enterprises Ltd. She co-edited the USA Today bestselling chick-lit collection "Grils' night in" and later "Gril's night out", and 21 Proms.
While Sarah never met the famous model Fabio (Lanzoni), she used her romance publishing experiences to fuel her first novel "Milkrun", published when she was twenty-four, romance which has since been published in 16 countries, selling over 600,000 copies around the globe. When her second novel, "Fishbowl", received even more accolades, including a starred review from Booklist and being named one of Waldenbooks Best Women's Fiction novels of 2002, she moved to New York City to write full-time.
Since then, she and has written Chick Lit novels for Red Dres Ink ("As seen on TV", "Monkey business" and "Me vs. me") and the Teen Lit series "All about Rachel" for Radom House ("Bras & Broomsticks", "Frogs and French Kisses" and "Spells & Sleeping Bags"). She has been featured in the short story collections, "American girls about town" and "Sixteen: Stories about that sweet and bitter birthday" and she also co-wrote the first ever guide to writing chick lit, "See Jane write". She is currenlty co-writing a book for teens called "How to be bad" awesome teen writers Lauren Myrcacle and E. Lockhart.
In 2004, Sarah married with Todd, and they went to Kenya and Seychelles for their honeymoon.
Improve this author
Sarah Mlynowski is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Sarah Mlynowski is composed of 5 names. You can examine and separate out names.