See author links for more information about the Thomas Moore authors on this page.
1. Thomas Moore (CK above) wrote The Poetical Works of Thomas Moore and Irish Melodies.
2. Thomas William Moore (b. 10/8/1940) is a living American writer on psychotherapy and spirituality, and the author of Care of the Soul and other books.
3. Thomas J. Moore, 1944- (aka Tom Moore), author of Deadly Medicine
Note Thomas J. Moore, M.D. (LOC authorities), aka Thomas Moore, 1945- , author of The DASH Diet for Hypertension is a different person.
4. (Thomas Ralph Moore, born 2 Nov. 1961) wrote MCTS 70-431 Exam Cram: Implementing and Maintaining Microsoft SQL Server…
5. Thomas Moore, 1821-1887 is the author of British ferns
6. Thomas Gale Moore (b. Nov. 6, 1930) wrote Climate of Fear.
7. Thomas Moore aka Thomas G. Moore wrote both The Hunt for Confederate Gold and School for Genius
8. Moore, C. Thomas translated and edited The Political Ideas of St. Thomas Aquinas.
9. Moore, Thomas 1946- wrote The Style of Connectedness.
10. Moore, Thomas 1950- wrote Humpty Dumpty Dumpty.
11. Moore, P. G. (Peter Gerald) 1928- wrote The Anatomy of Decisions.
12. Moore, William Thomas LL.D. wrote Preacher Problems.
13. Moore, Thomas 1760-1822 wrote The great error of American agriculture exposed : and hints for…
14. Actually Sir Thomas More (not Moore)