- Gender Planning and Development: Theory, Practice and Training 20 copies
- Victims, Perpetrators or Actors?: Gender, Armed Conflict and Political… 16 copies
- Assets, Livelihoods, and Social Policy (New Frontiers of Social Policy… 6 copies
- Encounters with Violence in Latin America: Urban Poor Perceptions from… 4 copies
- Reducing Global Poverty: The Case for Asset Accumulation 3 copies
- Gender, Asset Accumulation and Just Cities: Pathways to transformation 2 copies
- Violence in a post-conflict context : urban poor perceptions from… 2 copies
- Women, human settlements, and housing 2 copies
- Urban Poor Perceptions of Violence and Exclusion in Colombia (Conflict… 2 copies
- Ordinary families, extraordinary lives : assets and poverty reduction in… 2 copies
- Towards gender : aware housing policy and practice 1 copy
- Household Responses to Poverty and Vulnerability: Confronting Crisis in… 1 copy
- Urban Poverty and Violence in Jamaica 1 copy, 1 review
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Member ratingsAverage: No ratings.
Improve this author
Caroline O. N. Moser is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Caroline O. N. Moser is composed of 3 names. You can examine and separate out names.