|9,038 (10,863)||176||1,318|| (3.58)||21||1|
- Edwin of the Iron Shoes 385 copies, 9 reviews
- While Other People Sleep 301 copies, 3 reviews
- Ask the Cards a Question 289 copies, 3 reviews
- Wolf in the Shadows 285 copies, 5 reviews
- A Wild and Lonely Place 282 copies, 3 reviews
- Till the Butchers Cut Him Down 280 copies, 3 reviews
- Vanishing Point 278 copies, 9 reviews
- The Dangerous Hour 267 copies, 5 reviews
- Pennies on a Dead Womans Eyes 265 copies, 1 review
- The Shape of Dread 259 copies, 2 reviews
- The Broken Promise Land 254 copies, 1 review
- The Ever-Running Man 253 copies, 10 reviews
- Listen to the Silence 250 copies, 2 reviews
- Trophies and Dead Things 248 copies, 3 reviews
- A Walk Through the Fire 248 copies, 1 review
- Games to Keep the Dark Away 247 copies, 3 reviews
- The Cheshire Cat's Eye 247 copies, 1 review
- There's Something in a Sunday 246 copies, 1 review
- Dead Midnight 245 copies
- Where Echoes Live 239 copies, 3 reviews
- Point Deception 237 copies, 5 reviews
- Eye of the Storm 233 copies, 5 reviews
- Both Ends of the Night 233 copies
- Burn Out 219 copies, 6 reviews
- Locked In 215 copies, 17 reviews
- Leave a Message for Willie 208 copies, 2 reviews
- There's Nothing to Be Afraid Of 195 copies, 2 reviews
- Cyanide Wells 189 copies, 3 reviews
- Coming Back 166 copies, 3 reviews
- Cape Perdido 147 copies, 3 reviews
- Double 143 copies, 1 review
- The Mysterious West [Anthology 20-in-1] (Contributor) 166 copies, 4 reviews
- I Should Have Stayed Home: The Worst Trips of the Great Writers (Travel… (Contributor) 134 copies, 3 reviews
- Writers on Writing, Volume II: More Collected Essays from The New York… (Contributor) 129 copies, 2 reviews
- A Moment on the Edge: 100 Years of Crime Stories by Women (Contributor) 129 copies, 2 reviews
- The Oxford Book of American Detective Stories (Contributor) 124 copies, 1 review
- Two of the Deadliest [Anthology 23-in-1] (Contributor) 106 copies, 6 reviews
- Sisters in Crime (Anthology 22-in-1) (Contributor) 99 copies
- The Mammoth Book of Private Eye Stories (Contributor) 99 copies, 2 reviews
- Women Sleuths (Contributor) 97 copies, 1 review
- Sisters in Crime 4 (Anthology 21-in-1) (Contributor) 79 copies, 1 review
- Sisters in Crime 2 (Anthology 21-in-1) (Contributor) 70 copies
- Deadly Housewives [Anthology 14-in-1] (Contributor) 68 copies, 2 reviews
- The Best of Sisters in Crime (Anthology 30-in-1) (Contributor) 58 copies, 1 review
- By Hook or By Crook and 30 More of the Best Crime and Mystery Stories of… (Contributor) 55 copies
Top members (works)
Marcia Muller has 1 upcoming event.
Edwin of the Iron Shoes by Marcia Muller discussion
Velma's Clues Mystery Book Club:
October's selection is Edwin of the Iron Shoes
, by Marcia Muller
. In Sharon McCone's first case as staff investigator for All Souls Legal Cooperative, elderly dealer Joan Albritton has been found dead, stabbed with an antique dagger.
Copies of the book will be available at the Velma Teague Library service desk. (DoctorFate)… (more)
Marcia Muller has 1 media appearance.
Sharon McCone: P.I. On The Pier Of San Francisco Bay
Marcia Muller has 2 past events. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
A native of the Detroit area, Marcia Muller grew up in a house full of books and self-published three copies of her first novel at age twelve, a tale about her dog complete with primitive illustrations. The "reviews" were generally positive.
Marcia Muller (born September 28, 1944) is an American author of fictional mystery and thriller novels.
Muller has written 26 novels featuring her Sharon McCone female private detective character. Vanishing Point, won the Shamus Award for Best P.I. Novel. Muller had been nominated for the Shamus Award four times previously.
In 2005, Muller was awarded the Mystery Writers of America's Grand Master award. Previous winners of the award included Alfred Hitchcock (1973) and Agathe Christie (1955).
Improve this author
Marcia Muller is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Marcia Muller is composed of 8 names. You can examine and separate out names.