|237 (244)||3||55,633|| (4.36)||0||0|
Works have been aliased into John Mason Neale.
- Good King Wenceslas 148 copies, 2 reviews
- A Commentary on the Psalms from Primitive and Mediæval Writers, Volume 4:… 10 copies
- A Commentary on the Psalms from Primitive and Mediæval Writers, Volume 3:… 10 copies
- A Commentary on the Psalms from Primitive and Mediæval Writers, Volume 2:… (Editor) 10 copies
- The Liturgies of Saints Mark, James, Clement, Chrysostomos, and Basil, and… 9 copies, 1 review
- Commentary on the Psalms: And from the Various Office-Books and Hymns of… 8 copies
- Hymns of the Eastern Church 7 copies
- A History of the So-called Jansenist Church of Holland 7 copies
- The Egyptian wanderers: A story for children of the great tenth… 4 copies
- Lent legends; stories for children from church history ... 2 copies
- Tales Illustrative of the apostles" Creed 2 copies
- Victories of the Saints 2 copies
- Stories from heathen mythology and Greek history for the use of Christian… 2 copies
- Sermons preached in Sackville College Chapel 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
There are links stranded on: John M. Neale
"J. M. Neale" is composed of at least 2 distinct authors, divided by their works. You can edit the division.
Go to the disambiguation page to edit author name combination and separation.
J. M. Neale is composed of 4 names. You can examine and separate out names.