Photo courtesy of Hay House, Inc.
|22 (37,975)||338||360,878|| (4.08)||0||0|
- Hamlet (Editor, some editions) 22,648 copies, 200 reviews
- Othello (Editor, some editions) 11,466 copies, 97 reviews
- Antony and Cleopatra (Editor, some editions) 3,781 copies, 41 reviews
- The Renegado (Editor, some editions) 16 copies
- A Companion to Tragedy (Contributor) 12 copies
- The Duchess of Malfi (Norton Critical Editions) (Editor, some editions) 9 copies
- Shakespeare in Our Time: A Shakespeare Association of America Collection (Contributor) 7 copies
- The Selected Plays of John Marston (Plays by Renaissance and Restoration… (Editor, some editions) 6 copies
- Words That Count: Essays on Early Modern Authorship in Honor of MacDonald… (Contributor) 5 copies
- Philip Massinger : a critical reassessment (Contributor) 3 copies
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
"Michael Neill" is composed of at least 3 distinct authors, divided by their works. You can edit the division.
Go to the disambiguation page to edit author name combination and separation.
Michael Neill is composed of 2 names. You can examine and separate out names.