James B. Nelson — main author
- Embodiment: An Approach to Sexuality and Christian Theology 136 copies
- The Intimate Connection: Male Sexuality, Masculine Spirituality 87 copies
- Body Theology 38 copies
- Thirst: God and the Alcoholic Experience 36 copies, 1 review
- Human medicine; ethical perspectives on new medical issues 21 copies
- Moral Nexus: Ethics of Christian Identity and Community 13 copies
- Rediscovering the person in medical care: Patient, family, physician,… 6 copies
- Humanly Speaking - A Foundation Paper on Human Identity, Relationships,… 6 copies
- Journal of the American Academy of Religion, Summer 1989, Vol. LVII, No. 2 (Contributor) 1 copy
- The responsible Christian;: A churchly ethics for worldly people, 1 copy
Improve this author
James B. Nelson is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
James B. Nelson is composed of 5 names. You can examine and separate out names.