http://www.librarything.com/work.php?book=1708066 1855 edition
- Principia Mathematica 535 copies, 4 reviews
- On the Shoulders of Giants: The Great Works of Physics and Astronomy (Contributor) 485 copies, 5 reviews
- Opticks: Or a Treatise of the Reflections, Refractions, Inflections &… 152 copies
- Principia : Vol. 1 The Motion of Bodies 85 copies, 1 review
- Principia: Vol. II: The System of the World 69 copies
- NEWTON'S PHILOSOPHY OF NATURE (Hafner Library of Classics) 63 copies, 1 review
- Observations upon the Prophecies of Daniel, and the Apocalypse of St. John 38 copies, 2 reviews
- The Chronology of Ancient Kingdoms Amended 29 copies
- Isaac Newton: Philosophical Writings (Cambridge Texts in the History of… 28 copies
- Philosophiæ naturalis principia mathematica 22 copies
- Newton's Revised History of Ancient Kingdoms - A Complete Chronology 19 copies
- Newton's Principia: The Central Argument. Translation, Notes, and… 10 copies
- Scritti sulla luce e i colori 9 copies
- Correspondence 7 copies
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Information from the Yiddish Common Knowledge. Edit to localize it to the English one.
Related book awards
Improve this author
Combination issues. This author has combination issues that need to be cleared up.
Isaac Newton is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Isaac Newton is composed of 10 names. You can examine and separate out names.