http://www.librarything.com/work.php?book=1708066 1855 edition
|1,274 (2,207)||17||9,260|| (3.97)||4||0|
- Principia Mathematica 602 copies, 3 reviews
- Opticks: Or a Treatise of the Reflections, Refractions, Inflections &… 159 copies
- Principia : Vol. 1 The Motion of Bodies 89 copies, 1 review
- Principia: Vol. II: The System of the World 72 copies
- Newton's Philosophy of Nature 68 copies, 1 review
- Observations upon the Prophecies of Daniel, and the Apocalypse of St. John 48 copies, 2 reviews
- The Chronology of Ancient Kingdoms Amended 32 copies
- Philosophical Writings 31 copies
- Newton's Revised History of Ancient Kingdoms - A Complete Chronology 24 copies, 1 review
- Philosophiæ naturalis principia mathematica 23 copies
- Scritti sulla luce e i colori 11 copies
- Newton's Principia: The Central Argument. Translation, Notes, and… 10 copies
- Newton's Philosophy of Nature: Selections From His Writings 7 copies
- Papers & letters on natural philosophy and related documents 7 copies
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Information from the Yiddish Common Knowledge. Edit to localize it to the English one.
Improve this author
Combination issues. This author has combination issues that need to be cleared up.
Isaac Newton is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Isaac Newton is composed of 9 names. You can examine and separate out names.