(1) David Nicholls (writer) (born 1966), English novelist and screenwriter
(2) David Nicholls (chef) formerly of The Ritz London and Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, currently of Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group.
(4) David Nicholls (theologian) (1936–1996) was the author of more than one hundred publications in the fields of Theology, Politics, and Caribbean Studies
(6) David Nicholls (1949-): Author of Napoleon and Hitler biographical companions
(7) David G. Nicholls: editor of Chicago Review 09/1991 through 05/1996