- Woman, in all ages and nations; a complete and authentic history of the… 17 copies
- An Introduction to the Water-Cure : a concise exposition of the human… 4 copies
- Supramundane Facts in the Life of Rev. J.B. Ferguson, including twenty… 2 copies
- A biography of the brothers Davenport : with some account of the physical… 2 copies
- The lady in black a study of New York life, morals, and manners 2 copies
- How to Cook 2 copies
- Forty Years of American Life 1821-1861 (40) 2 copies
- The vegetarian how to cook. : Principles and practice of scientific,… 1 copy
- Bathing and Swimming without Danger of Drowning 1 copy
- How To Cook: The Principles And Practice Of Scientific, Economic, Hygienic… 1 copy
- Raffle for a wife 1 copy
- Ellen Ramsay, or, The adventures of a greenhorn, in town and country 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Member ratingsAverage: No ratings.
Improve this author
Thomas Low Nichols is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Thomas Low Nichols is composed of 2 names. You can examine and separate out names.