|34,247 (53,238)||345||217|| (4)||263||1|
- Sabriel 6,376 copies
- Lirael 4,658 copies
- Abhorsen 4,287 copies, 80 reviews
- Mister Monday 2,674 copies
- Grim Tuesday 1,880 copies
- Drowned Wednesday (Keys to the Kingdom, Book 3) 1,699 copies
- Across the Wall: A Tale of the Abhorsen and Other Stories 1,471 copies, 31 reviews
- Sir Thursday 1,456 copies
- Lady Friday 1,277 copies
- Shade's Children 1,164 copies
- The Abhorsen Trilogy Box Set 876 copies, 12 reviews
- Superior Saturday 855 copies
- The Fall 816 copies
- The Ragwitch 572 copies, 14 reviews
- Castle 477 copies, 10 reviews
- Aenir 427 copies, 7 reviews
- Lord Sunday 414 copies, 17 reviews
- Above the Veil 368 copies, 6 reviews
- Into Battle 354 copies, 4 reviews
- The Violet Keystone 340 copies, 5 reviews
- A Confusion of Princes 278 copies, 22 reviews
- The Seventh Tower Volumes 1-3 255 copies, 6 reviews
- The Creature in the Case 234 copies, 4 reviews
- Lord Sunday (The Keys To The Kingdom) 216 copies
- Troubletwisters 208 copies, 6 reviews
- The Seventh Tower Volumes 4-6 142 copies, 4 reviews
- One Beastly Beast: Two Aliens, Three Inventors, Four Fantastic Tales 76 copies, 7 reviews
- Superior Saturday (The Keys to the Kingdom #6) 48 copies, 1 review
- The Calusari 48 copies
- Troubletwisters Book 2: The Monster 41 copies
- Sir Hereward and Mister Fitz: Three Adventures 33 copies, 2 reviews
Top members (works)
Garth Nix has 1 upcoming event.
Maggie Stiefvater, Garth Nix, and Sean Williams | Spirit Animals
Join children's book authors, Maggie Stiefvater
, Garth Nix
and Sean Williams
for a reading and signing of the next two books in the Spirit Animals
Separated by vast distances, Conor, Abeke, Meilin, and Rollan have each summoned a beast of legend — a spirit animal. Now their fate is set. An ancient threat is rising once again, conquering whole cities with terrifying speed. The four young heroes and their animals must band together on a quest to find legendary talismans — before they fall into enemy hands.
GET YOUR COPY NOW! Preorder your signed copy of the featured books today, by either calling the store at 801-484-9100 or ordering online. Please specify if you will be attending the event and if you want your book personalized. del.icio.us Facebook Google StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo
Location: Street: 550 North University Avenue Additional: Provo Library City: Provo, Province: Utah Postal Code: 84601 Country: United States (added from IndieBound)… (more)
Garth Nix has 8 past events. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Garth Nix was born in 1963 in Melbourne, Australia, to the sound of the Salvation Army band outside playing 'Hail the Conquering Hero Comes' or possibly 'Roll Out the Barrel'. Garth left Melbourne at an early age for Canberra (the federal capital) and stayed there till he was nineteen, when he left to drive around the UK in a beat-up Austin with a trunk full of books and a Silver-Reed typewriter.
Despite a wheel literally falling off the Austin, Garth survived to return to Australia and study at the University of Canberra. After finishing his degree in 1986 he worked in a bookshop, then as a book publicist, a publisher's sales representative, and editor. Along the way he was also a part-time soldier in the Australian Army Reserve, serving in an Assault Pioneer platoon for four years. Garth left publishing to work as a public relations and marketing consultant from 1994-1997, till he became a full-time writer in 1998. He did that for a year before becoming a part-time literary agent in 1999. In January 2002 Garth went back to writing full time again, despite his belief that full-time writing explains the strange behaviour of many authors.
Garth currently lives in a beach suburb of Sydney, with his wife Anna, a publisher.
Related book awards
Improve this author
Garth Nix is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Garth Nix is composed of 9 names. You can examine and separate out names.