English: Author Tim O'Brien at the 2012 Texas Book Festival, Austin, Texas, United States. O'Brien won the 1979 National Book Award for Fiction for his novel Going After Cacciato.
|16,165 (18,042)||433||766|| (4.02)||83||0|
- The Things They Carried 9,277 copies, 277 reviews
- In the Lake of the Woods 2,112 copies, 63 reviews
- Going After Cacciato 1,704 copies, 29 reviews
- If I Die in a Combat Zone: Box Me Up and Ship Me Home 988 copies, 18 reviews
- July, July 593 copies, 15 reviews
- Tomcat in Love 583 copies, 10 reviews
- The Nuclear Age 296 copies, 7 reviews
- Northern Lights 192 copies, 3 reviews
- Granta 29: New World 102 copies
- Speaking of Courage (Author) 4 copies
- The Things They Carried (SparkNotes Literature Guide) 1 copy
- The Things They Carried (Flamingo) 1 copy
- Allt de bar 1 copy
- The Kenyon Review Spring 2005 1 copy
Top members (works)
Tim O'Brien has 6 past events. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
"Tim O'Brien" is composed of at least 13 distinct authors, divided by their works. You can edit the division.
Go to the disambiguation page to edit author name combination and separation.
Tim O'Brien is composed of 4 names. You can examine and separate out names.