|16,295 (16,725)||311||645|| (3.84)||20||1|
- Island of the Blue Dolphins 9,286 copies, 202 reviews
- Sing Down the Moon 1,569 copies, 32 reviews
- The Black Pearl 1,064 copies, 22 reviews
- Zia 862 copies, 8 reviews
- Sarah Bishop 714 copies, 8 reviews
- Streams to the River, River to the Sea 409 copies, 2 reviews
- Black Star, Bright Dawn 391 copies, 7 reviews
- Thunder Rolling in the Mountains 354 copies, 4 reviews
- The King's Fifth 327 copies, 5 reviews
- The Hawk That Dare Not Hunt by Day 281 copies, 2 reviews
- My Name Is Not Angelica 270 copies, 6 reviews
- Carlotta 152 copies, 3 reviews
- Serpent Never Sleeps 104 copies, 2 reviews
- The Road to Damietta 88 copies, 1 review
Top members (works)
Scott O'Dell has 1 upcoming event.
VB Reads...Cover to Cover Adventure: Youth Book Group
Calling all kids! Cover to Cover Adventure is a book group for kids 8-12 years of age led by Hana of Village Books. We meet every second Tuesday of the month from 4-5pm in the Readings Gallery. When we get together, we examine and explore the story we have read through discussions, crafts, activities, and games. Don't miss out on the fun!
Reading encourages thinking and imagination, and the goal of Cover to Cover Adventure is to provide kids the opportunity to completely immerse themselves in the world of a book. This group takes a break during the summer holiday. The last meeting of the school year will take place in June, and we will pick back up again in September. Questions? Shoot an email to Hana at email@example.com.
Tuesday, May 12, 4pm
Island of the Blue Dolphins by Scott O'Dell
The gripping story of young Karana, who survives by herself for eighteen years on a deserted island off the California coast.
Location: Street: 1200 11th St City: Bellingham, Province: Washington Postal Code: 98225-7015 Country: United States (added from IndieBound)… (more)
Scott O'Dell has 6 past events. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
Scott O'Dell is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Scott O'Dell is composed of 9 names. You can examine and separate out names.