- The Oral History Review 8 copies
- The Oral History Review, Vol. 28, No. 2, Summer/Fall 2001 1 copy
- The Oral History Review, Vol. 29, No. 2, Summer/Fall 2002 1 copy
- Oral History Review, vol. 27, no. 1 1 copy
- Oral History Review, vol. 26, no. 2 1 copy
- Oral History Evaluation Guidelines, Pamphlet No. 3 1 copy
- Oral History Review, vol. 26, no. 1 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Member ratingsAverage: No ratings.
Improve this author
Oral History Association is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Oral History Association is composed of 1 name.