Walter F. Otto
|301 (1,070)||9||46,170|| (3.91)||0||0|
- Plato: Laws [Translation] (Editor, some editions) 650 copies, 5 reviews
- Platon. Sämtliche Werke Bd. 1: Apologie des Sokrates, Kriton, Ion,… (Editor, some editions) 46 copies
- Phaidon, Politeia (Editor, some editions) 27 copies
- Menon, Hippias I, Euthydemos, Menexenos, Kratylos, Lysis, Symposion (Editor, some editions) 16 copies
- Parmenides ; Phaedrus ; Sophist ; Theaetetus [Translation] (Editor, some editions) 12 copies
- Readings on Homer (Contributor) 9 copies
- Politikos, Philebos, Timaios, Kritias (Editor, some editions) 9 copies
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
Information from the German Common Knowledge. Edit to localize it to your language.
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
Combination issues. This author has combination issues that need to be cleared up.
Walter F. Otto is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Walter F. Otto is composed of 6 names. You can examine and separate out names.