From his website.
- Peter and the Starcatchers (Author) 2,967 copies, 103 reviews
- Peter and the Shadow Thieves (Author) 1,363 copies, 32 reviews
- The Diary of Ellen Rimbauer: My Life at Rose Red 987 copies, 21 reviews
- The Kingdom Keepers 871 copies, 52 reviews
- Peter and the Secret of Rundoon 836 copies, 24 reviews
- Killer Weekend 353 copies, 9 reviews
- Peter and the Sword of Mercy (Author) 344 copies, 10 reviews
- Beyond Recognition 338 copies, 3 reviews
- The Pied Piper 332 copies, 1 review
- Middle of Nowhere 326 copies, 1 review
- The Art of Deception 315 copies, 6 reviews
- Kingdom Keepers II: Disney at Dawn 303 copies, 7 reviews
- The First Victim 288 copies, 2 reviews
- Parallel Lines 271 copies, 2 reviews
- No Witnesses 265 copies, 2 reviews
- Killer View 260 copies, 10 reviews
- The Body of David Hayes 255 copies, 4 reviews
- Chain of Evidence 250 copies, 2 reviews
- Cut and Run 247 copies, 3 reviews
- The Angel Maker 247 copies, 2 reviews
- Undercurrents 239 copies, 3 reviews
- Killer Summer 206 copies, 10 reviews
- Science Fair (Author) 199 copies, 7 reviews
- Escape from the Carnivale 191 copies, 6 reviews
- Hard Fall 189 copies
- In Harm's Way 177 copies, 27 reviews
- Probable Cause 166 copies
- Kingdom Keepers III: Disney in Shadow 158 copies, 8 reviews
- Cave of the Dark Wind 127 copies, 7 reviews
- Steel Trapp: The Challenge 124 copies, 8 reviews
- The Risk Agent 110 copies, 27 reviews
Top members (works)
Ridley Pearson has 6 upcoming events.
will sign and discuss Choke Point
(Putnam; $26.95).Ridley Pearson
is a New York Times best-selling author with more than 40 novels published in 22 languages in 70 countries. He has had his novels adapted to both network television and the stage. He has also co-produced and written documentaries for television. Ridley has appeared on the Today Show, Good Morning America, Craig Ferguson, CNN, the BBC, NPR, and has been reviewed in major newspapers around the world.
Ridley began his career as a singer/songwriter for an acoustic rock band and spent nearly a decade on the road. Today, he continues his music as a founding member of The Rockbottom Remainders, a '60s rock 'n roll band featuring bestselling authors.
Following attendance at Kansas University and Brown University, Ridley’s songwriting led to script writing, and script writing to novels. His first work, Never Look Back, was published in 1985. In 1991, Ridley was the first American to serve as the Raymond Chandler Fulbright Fellow in Detective Fiction at Wadham College, Oxford University, England. In 2008, he was a visiting professor in the College Of International Language and Literature at Fudan University in Shanghai, China.
Raised in Riverside, Connecticut, Ridley, his wife, Marcelle, and their two daughters currently divide their time between the Midwest and the Northern Rockies.
Location: Street: 2342 Bissonnet St Additional: City: Houston, Province: Texas Postal Code: 77005 Country: United States (added from IndieBound)… (more)
Ridley Pearson - Choke Point
St. Louis County LibraryRidley Pearson
will be reading, answering questions, and signing books at this special pre-publication event for his newest book, Choke Point
. When a journalist reveals the existence of an Amsterdam-based sweatshop that employs and enslaves young girls, private security firm Rutherford Risk is hired to find it and shut it down. But with enemies around every corner, combat veteran John Knox can't tell the good from the bad.
Location: Street: St. Louis County Library Additional: 1640 S. Lindbergh. City: Saint Louis, Province: Missouri Postal Code: 63131 Country: United States (added from IndieBound)… (more)
Ridley Pearson has 1 media appearance.
Sun Valley Sheriff Finds Murder On The Mountain
Ridley Pearson has 20 past events. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Married to Marcelle Pearson, with two daughters, Paige and Storey.
Related book awards
Improve this author
Ridley Pearson is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Ridley Pearson is composed of 13 names. You can examine and separate out names.