- Historic Homes and Institutions and Genealogical and Family History of New… 4 copies
- History of Putnam County, New York 4 copies
- Early wills of Westchester County, New York, from 1664 to 1784. A careful… 3 copies
- Early New York Houses : With Historical and Genealogical Notes by William… 2 copies
- Early Long Island wills of Suffolk County, 1691-1703: An unabridged copy… 2 copies
- Records of the Town of Southampton, Long Island, NY, Vol. 6 1 copy
- Records of the Town of Southampton, Long Island, NY, Vol. 5 1 copy
- Records of the Town of Southampton, Long Island, NY, Vol. 1, 1639-1660 1 copy
- A History of Long Island From Its Earliest Settlement to the Present Time,… 1 copy
- Early Wills of Westchester County New York From 1664 to 1784, A Careful… 1 copy
- Early Long Island wills of Suffolk county. 1691-1703. An unabrid 1 copy
- Records of the Town of Southampton, Long Island, NY, Vol. 3, 1717-1807 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Member ratingsAverage: No ratings.
Improve this author
William S. Pelletreau is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
William S. Pelletreau is composed of 4 names. You can examine and separate out names.