- In the Shadow of Hegel: Complementarity, History, and the Unconscious 17 copies
- Complementarity: Anti-Epistemology after Bohr and Derrida 15 copies
- Epistemology and Probability: Bohr, Heisenberg, Schrödinger, and the… 10 copies
- Reconfigurations: Critical Theory and General Economy 10 copies
- Reading Bohr: Physics and Philosophy (Fundamental Theories of Physics) 9 copies
- The Knowable and the Unknowable: Modern Science, Nonclassical Thought, and… 8 copies
- Complementarity: Anti-Epistemology after Bohr and Derrida 2 copies
- Mathematics, Science, and Postclassical Theory (South Atlantic Quarterly,… 2 copies
- Niels Bohr and Complementarity: An Introduction (SpringerBriefs in… 2 copies
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Member ratingsAverage: No ratings.
Improve this author
Arkady Plotnitsky is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Arkady Plotnitsky is composed of 1 name.