- Nashville, Chattanooga & St. Louis Railway: History and Steam Locomotives 11 copies
- Norfolk & Western Railway--Pocahontas Coal Carrier: Precision… 10 copies
- Louisville & Nashville steam locomotives 9 copies
- Seaboard Air Line Railway: Steam Boats, Locomotives, and History 8 copies
- Atlantic Coast Line Railroad: Steam Locomotives, Ships, and History 8 copies
- The Richmond-Washington Line and related railroads : Florida Fast Line,… 8 copies
- Norfolk Southern Railroad, Old Dominion Line, and connections, 6 copies
- Steam locomotives and boats: Southern Railway System 6 copies
- Steam locomotives and history, Georgia Railroad and West Point Route 5 copies
- Central of Georgia Railway and connecting lines 3 copies
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
Information from the French Common Knowledge. Edit to localize it to your language.
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
Richard E. Prince is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Richard E. Prince is composed of 1 name.