- When Abortion Was a Crime: Women, Medicine, and Law in the United States,… 101 copies, 1 review
- Dangerous Pregnancies: Mothers, Disabilities, and Abortion in Modern… 16 copies, 1 review
- Medicine's Moving Pictures: Medicine, Health, and Bodies in American Film… 12 copies
- By Leslie J. Reagan - When Abortion Was a Crime: Women, Medicine, and Law… 1 copy
- When Abortion Was a Crime 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Related book awards
Improve this author
Leslie J. Reagan is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Leslie J. Reagan is composed of 1 name.