|36,275 (36,367)||977||208|| (3.66)||211||2|
- Déjà Dead 4,070 copies, 99 reviews
- Death Du Jour 3,060 copies, 58 reviews
- Fatal Voyage 2,694 copies, 51 reviews
- Deadly Décisions 2,563 copies, 50 reviews
- Grave Secrets 2,553 copies, 44 reviews
- Break No Bones 2,550 copies, 61 reviews
- Bones to Ashes 2,548 copies, 57 reviews
- Cross Bones 2,525 copies, 46 reviews
- Bare Bones 2,489 copies, 36 reviews
- Monday Mourning 2,464 copies, 40 reviews
- Devil Bones 1,962 copies, 56 reviews
- 206 Bones 1,723 copies, 76 reviews
- Spider Bones 1,318 copies, 59 reviews
- Virals 962 copies, 76 reviews
- Flash and Bones 860 copies, 38 reviews
- Bones Are Forever 601 copies, 23 reviews
- Bones of the Lost 381 copies, 25 reviews
- Seizure 297 copies, 25 reviews
- Code 173 copies, 7 reviews
- No Rest for the Dead (Contributor) 168 copies, 12 reviews
- Bones Never Lie: A Novel 80 copies, 29 reviews
- Bones in her Pocket: A Tempe Brennan E-Short 69 copies, 3 reviews
- Exposure: A Virals Novel 54 copies, 3 reviews
- Déjà Dead / Death du Jour 28 copies, 1 review
- Shift 27 copies, 1 review
- Swipe: A Virals Special from G.P. Putnam's Sons 13 copies, 1 review
- Forensic Osteology: Advances in the Identification of Human Remains 11 copies
- Déjà Dead / Death du Jour / Deadly Décisions 5 copies
- Fatal Voyage / Grave Secrets / Bare Bones 5 copies
- Swamp Bones: A Novella 4 copies
- Inside the Forensic Files of Dr. Kathy Reichs 4 copies
Top members (works)
Kathy Reichs has 2 upcoming events.
Author event: Kathy Reichs - Bones Never Lie
The evidence is irrefutable: In sixteen "New York Times" bestsellers over the course of as many years, Kathy Reichs
has proven herself "a genius at building suspense" (New York "Daily News"). In forensic anthropologist Temperance Brennan, Reichs has created a detective fiction heroine who's brilliant to the bone. "Every minute in the morgue with Tempe is golden," says "The New York Times Book Review. "In the acclaimed author's thrilling new novel, Brennan is at the top of her game in a battle of wits against the most monstrous adversary she has ever encountered.
Unexpectedly called in to the Charlotte PD's Cold Case Unit, Dr. Temperance Brennan wonders why she's been asked to meet with a homicide cop who's a long way from his own jurisdiction. The shocking answer: Two child murders, separated by thousands of miles, have one thing in common--the killer. Years ago, Anique Pomerleau kidnapped and murdered a string of girls in Canada, then narrowly eluded capture. It was a devastating defeat for her pursuers, Brennan and police detective Andrew Ryan. Now, as if summoned from their nightmares, Pomerleau has resurfaced in the United States, linked to victims in Vermont and North Carolina. When another child is snatched, the reign of terror promises to continue--unless Brennan can rise to the challenge and make good on her second chance to stop a psychopath.
But Brennan will have to draw her bitter ex-partner out of exile, keep the local police and feds from one another's throats, and face more than just her own demons as she stalks the deadliest of predators into the darkest depths of madness.
Location: Street: 4139 Park Road Additional: Park Road Shopping Center City: Charlotte, Province: North Carolina Postal Code: 28209-2229 Country: United States (added from IndieBound)… (more)
(Bones Never Lie
, Swamp Bones: A Novella, Terminal)Kathy Reichs
is the author of sixteen New York Times bestselling novels featuring forensic anthropologist Temperance Brennan. Like her protagonist, Reichs is a forensic anthropologist—one of fewer than one hundred ever certified by the American Board of Forensic Anthropology. A professor in the department of anthropology at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte, she is the former vice president of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences and serves on the National Police Services Advisory Council in Canada. Reichs’s own life, as much as her novels, is the basis for the TV show Bones, one of the longest-running series in the history of the Fox network. (added from Random House)… (more)
Kathy Reichs has 2 media appearances.
Meet The Brains Behind "Bones"
discusses Bones Are Forever
Forensic anthropologist and novelist Kathy Reichs writes what she knows: bones and crime. Reichs discusses her new novel Bones are Forever," and her work for the TV series "Bones" both of which star her fictional alter-ego, the scientist crime-solver Temperance Brennan. (Shortride)
Kathy Reichs has 30 past events. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
Kathy Reichs is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Kathy Reichs is composed of 16 names. You can examine and separate out names.