Credit: Larry D. Moore, 2007 Texas Book Festival, Austin, Texas
|2,092 (2,985)||249||5,654|| (3.96)||5||1|
- The True Meaning of Smekday 652 copies, 69 reviews
- Frankenstein Makes a Sandwich 305 copies, 28 reviews
- Fat Vampire: A Never Coming of Age Story 263 copies, 29 reviews
- Chu's Day (Illustrator) 197 copies, 14 reviews
- Pssst! 160 copies, 8 reviews
- Frankenstein Takes the Cake 141 copies, 4 reviews
- Chloe and the Lion (Illustrator) 117 copies, 18 reviews
- Cold Cereal (Cover artist, some editions) 116 copies, 10 reviews
- Tree-Ring Circus 63 copies, 4 reviews
- Unlucky Charms (The Cold Cereal Saga) 34 copies, 2 reviews
- Moonday 30 copies, 1 review
- Champions of Breakfast (The Cold Cereal Saga) 5 copies
- Smek for President! 4 copies, 1 review
- Guys Read: Funny Business: Will 3 copies
Top members (works)
Adam Rex has 1 upcoming event.
PAJAMA TIME! STORY HOUR
Pajama Time! Story Hour THE MOON Friday, September 5, 2014 from 6:30-7:30 p.m. Books & Company To prepare for International Moon Day (Sept 6) one day early, we will be reading stories about the moon! We will be doing a Lunar-inspired craft, eating an out-of-this-world snack, and going on our very own Moon Rock Hunt! Everything you need to do to get ready to go moon gazing with your own families or friends the next night! Miss Lisa N. will be reading from stories like The Red Knit Cap Girl by Naoko Stoop, Freida B Meets the Man on the Moon by Renata Bowers, Max and the Tag Along Moon by Floyd Cooper, Moonday by Adam Rex and Happy Birthday Moon by Frank Asch.
Location: Street: 1039 Summit Ave City: Oconomowoc, Province: Wisconsin Postal Code: 53066-4457 Country: United States (added from IndieBound)… (more)
Adam Rex has 5 past events. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
Adam Rex is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Adam Rex is composed of 2 names. You can examine and separate out names.