Photo by Gray Wells
Celia Rivenbark — main author
- We're Just Like You, Only Prettier: Confessions of a Tarnished Southern… 376 copies, 7 reviews
- Stop Dressing Your Six-Year-Old Like a Skank: And Other Words of Delicate… 320 copies, 12 reviews
- Bless Your Heart, Tramp: And Other Southern Endearments 205 copies, 5 reviews
- Belle Weather: Mostly Sunny with a Chance of Scattered Hissy Fits 109 copies, 9 reviews
- You Can't Drink All Day If You Don't Start in the Morning 99 copies, 8 reviews
- You Don't Sweat Much for a Fat Girl: Observations on Life from the… 67 copies, 7 reviews
- She Drives Me Crazy: Three Favorite Essays 19 copies, 2 reviews
- Rude Bitches Make Me Tired 11 copies, 4 reviews
Related book awards
Improve this author
Celia Rivenbark is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Celia Rivenbark is composed of 2 names. You can examine and separate out names.