1) James Dale Robinson wrote Starman.
2) Robinson, James, 1962- (James Patrick Robinson; b. July 23, 1962) curator of the International Center of Medieval Art - The Lewis Chessmen
3) Robinson, James Arthur, 1932- wrote Congress and foreign policy-making : a study in legislative influence and… And it has now been properly combined.
4) Robison, James 1943- wrote New Growth.
5) Robinson, James Harvey, 1863-1936 wrote Medieval and Modern Times.
6) Robinson, James 1935- wrote Pentecostal Origins.
7) Robison, James (not same as 4)) wrote Rumor.
8) Robinson, James F. wrote Morehouse College.
9) Robinson, James practical curer (fl. 1847) wrote The Whole Art of Making British Wines....
10) Robinson, James fl. 1767-1777 A Scottish Firm in Virginia
11) James Robinson, III is currently professor and graduate coordinator in the Department of Public Health Sciences at New Mexico State University. - Essentials of Health and Wellness
12) James G. Robinson produced Man of the Year
13) James M. Robinson -
14) James Robinson is a journalist and author. UK - Hacked to Death
15) Robinson, James M. (James McConkey), 1924- The secrets of Judas
16) James Robinson aka Jimi Starr - Pimp Tales
17) James Robinson - Memoirs of a Texas Cowboy
18) Robinson, James 1813-1862 Treatise On the Inhalation of the Vapour
19) James Robinson - The Mary Kay Letourneau Affair
20) James Robinson - Inventions